Privacy & Cookies
Browse Zuzana's Art
What data do we collect?
Zuzana Edwards ART – via the website zuzanaedwardsart.com – collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number). You directly provide Zuzana Edwards ART with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also indirectly receive your data from your interaction with us via our social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram.
How will we use your data?
Zuzana Edwards ART collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account with us
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Zuzana Edwards ART will not share your data with third-party companies.
How do we store your data?
Zuzana Edwards ART securely stores your data in a highly secured database on our own servers, with role-based access via password-protected workstations. We will keep your data even after you are no longer an active customer. We will delete your PII data from our database at your request. We do not collect or store payment card details.
Zuzana Edwards ART may send you information about products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you can always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website only uses analytical cookies, for:
- Functionality – Zuzana Edwards ART uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Customer journey – Zuzana Edwards ART uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Zuzana Edwards ART never shares this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We do not use third-party tracking cookies. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Zuzana Edwards ART has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Sizes and framing
Do you have questions about sizing or framing? Please get in touch; I'd be happy to discuss options with you.
Discounts & offers
Get 10% off your first purchase on this site. Discount applied automatically at check-out. Not applicable to vouchers.
Postage, Handling and Packaging
FREE shipping within the UK mainland. International shipment is calculated at checkout and both options include insurance. Packaged flat in a protective envelope.
Fine Art Prints
A fine art print, unlike a ‘high street’ print, is a specialist printing process on an archival quality paper. That means the print will retain its original colouring and the paper won’t yellow. It is the closest to the original artwork. All my fine art prints are limited editions - no more than 50. Your print will be signed and numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.